Day, The Second

Welp, day one on Etsy is over, and I now have four items for purchase.

Wait, let me revise that - I have four fabulous pieces of tinnovative art that can be yours for a very low cost. Two new flashlights have appeared, and I've lowered prices a bit. I think I still may be a bit above where I should be, but I haven't gotten any feedback, so...

Folks are lookin' , but nobody's buyin'.

Harold, a friend from back home, said that the flashlights reminded him of something that Red would make on the Red Green Show. I had never heard of the Red Green Show, so I was very interested in what crafty, high-brow, creative connection between myself and another Harold had made. If I wasn't such a hick-at-heart, I might have taken it the wrong way. Red's "anti-swerving around me on a broken white line" device may need to be attached to my mobile beast in the future. Sigh.

Check out the site, and you can Youtube some of the sketches. This bit of down home humor is pretty funny. And the suspenders are superb.

Oh, and thanks for the hearts, Kelly and Jenn. I now have two people who "heart" my shop. That's a good thing, for you Etsy uneducated. I think...

Next project: Candy Tin Bike Light
(To appear in the next couple of days, hopefully.)
0 Responses